1.ART FORMS @ PVM
- Music – Divine expression , appreciation, fulfillment experienced by students
- Dance – Bharathanatyam – a sacred meditational tradition
- Band troop – the right training given , makes each event in PVM catchy as the drum beat rolls and the band strikes up by the proficient team of students View Photos
2.PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT @ PVM
- Health : A periodical medical screening done and intimated to parents for further proceedings. Workshops conducted for students by doctors Celebrating vegetable day, vitamin day, fruit day as a part of co-curricular activity Bite the right – awareness to eat the right food , in the right way, at the right time
- Sports : Effective curriculum designed for the year is implemented during the physical education period Annual sports day is celebrated in a grand manner.
3.MY SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY @ PVM
- Students learn the significance of the natural resources by celebrating Water day, Vanamahotsav organized by the inventura club View Photos
- Visits to forestry department , water purification plant to realize the need of the hour and be sensible in utilizing them
- Empathize the less privileged , physically challenged , students are made to meet them and made to understand their responsibility to the society. http://pvmandir.com/cca-2/View Photos
4.DRAMATICS AND LITERATURE @ PVM
- Eminent clubs @ PVM – Thirugnana Sambandar Club and Blossoms Literary Club kindles the enacting ,oratorical and presentation skills through numerous activities and competitions. View Photos
5.INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT @ PVM
- Inventura club : experiments, research, demonstrates Science , Science everywhere.
- Smart Kidz Club – Quiz Buzz – Learn about the world , know the happenings around , compete and succeed .View Photos
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING @ PVM
- Apply and learn : The curriculum is deep rooted by doing applying process in all the topics learnt. Breaking the monotony, frequent trips are arranged to perceive knowledge , have a sense of independence and enjoy.